Another sketchbook page. Past week has been stressful, I’ve cried too much.
Dear beloved fans and followers,
First — I can’t thank you all enough for your continued attention to my humble blog. It’s been active for only a year, but the number of followers has outstripped even the number of published posts. I am so grateful to you all!
Second — I’m working on a project which I hope I can unveil to you all around Christmas.
Inspired by your enthusiasm for notebooks and journals, I’m going to publish an ebook about how to journal your personal goals to achieve lasting change and success.
But it’s going to include a lot more than just journaling prompts and tips. I’m hoping to create a product that will inspire, motivate, and enable you to:
1. Realize your goals for self-development (long-term, short-term, and lifelong bucket list dreams)
2. Organize yourself to pursue those goals
3. Use journaling tools (and others! but that’s a secret…) to chart your progress and keep yourself motivated
4. Customize your notebook so that it works best for your needs
5. Engage creatively with your dreams
6. Continue to reinforce your desires for success
7. Adopt nurturing methods of self-care to both inspire and comfort yourself
8. Understand the values you want to inculcate
9. Visualize your goals
10. Appreciate the achievements and move past the failures
11. Achieve what you want to achieve
I’m hoping to have it ready between Christmas and New Year’s so that it can be used for yourself or given as a gift in time for the season of resolution, change, and new beginnings.
The ebook will include a section on New Year’s Resolutions and even more, better alternatives to New Year’s Resolutions which will keep you going strong all year long!
I will keep you all updated on news as I get the ebook prepared for publication! And thanks again for your continued support. :)
I started a new sketchbook today and decided to make it a daily journal/diary/sketch dump kind of thing. So, expect a lot of these (hopefully). And yes, I know I wrote November 30th by accident.
Charles Ritchie is the curator who showed us the archive at the National Gallery of Art today. He also showed us his sketchbooks, which are amazing. I definitely recommend looking up his artwork online.
the notebook Moleskine notebook and blue pencil over drawn paper by cabri #SocialFoto
수첩에 끄적이는 맛, 이건 아날로그 감성이야하며
개똥철학으로 시작하길 8년이 넘어 만 9년이 되어간다.
+‘수첩은 몰스킨이어야만해’라며 지랄도 함께
First words in the moleskine for a month…
Made myself better. ~ #reading#men#magazine & #red#nailpolish & #writing#some#throughs#ideas#plans#dreams on #moleskine | perfection evening. ~*